- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
RDC2MT project will follow the H2020 Programme Rules on Open Access to Scientific Publications. All the papers can be downloaded from Zenodo.
Real-time data of live demostration sites
1. Ruichi Wang, Jiande Wu, Zhongnan Qian, Zhengyu Lin, and Xiangning He, 'A graph theory based energy routing algorithm in Energy Local Area Network (e-LAN)', IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Volume: 13, Issue: 6, Dec. 2017, Page(s): 3275-3285 (Zenodo download)
2. Yue Zhu, Jiande Wu, Ruichi Wang, Zhengyu Lin, and Xiangning He, 'Embedding Power Line Communication in Photovoltaic Optimizer by Modulating Data in Power Control Loop', IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 66 (5), 3948-3958, (Zenodo download)
3. Muhannad Alshareef, Zhengyu Lin, Mingyao Ma, and Wenping Cao, "Accelerated Particle Swarm Optimization for Photovoltaic Maximum Power Point Tracking under Partial Shading Conditions", Energies 2019, 12(4), 623 (Zenodo download)
4. Fulong Li, Zhengyu Lin, Zhongnan Qian, Jiande Wu, and Wei Jiang, "A Dual-Window DC Bus Interacting Method for DC Microgrids Hierarchical Control Scheme", IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, early access (Zenodo download)
1. Fulong Li, Zhengyu Lin, Zhongnan Qian and Jiande Wu, "Active DC Bus Signaling Control Method for Coordinating Multiple Energy Storage Devices in DC Microgrid", IEEE second International Conference on DC Microgrids (ICDCM), June 2017, Nürnberg, Germany (Zenodo download)
2. Evangelos Kalamaras, Meltiani Belekoukia, Zhengyu Lin, Bing Xu, Huizhi Wang, and Jin Xuan, "Techno-economic Assessment of a Hybrid Off-grid DC System for Combined Heat and Power Generation in Remote Islands", 10th International Conference on Applied Energy (ICAE2018), 22-25 August 2018, Hong Kong, China (Zenodo download)
3. Fulong Li, Zhengyu Lin, Wenping Cao, Alian Chen and Jiande Wu, "A Low-pass Filter Method to Suppress the Voltage Variations Caused by Introducing Droop Control in DC Microgrids", The 10th Annual IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE 2018), 23–27, September 2018, Portland, USA (Zenodo download)
4. Muhannad Alshareef, and Zhengyu Lin, "A Constant Grid Interface Current Controller for DC Microgrid", 7th International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications 2018 (ICRERA 2018), Paris, France, 14-17 October 2018 (Zenodo download)
5. Zhi Qiao, Jin Yang, and Jie Li, "Local Peer-to-Peer Energy Transaction Framework Based on Time of Using Pricing Scheme", The 11th IET International Conference On Advances In Power System Control, Operation And Management (APSCOM), Hong Kong, 11-15 Nov 2018 (Zenodo download)
6. Fulong Li, Zhengyu Lin, Alian Chen and Jiande Wu, Terminal Capacitor Compensation Based Stability Design for DC Microgrids, IEEE 3rd International Conference on DC Microgrids (ICDCM), Matsue, Japan, May 2019 (Zenodo download)
7. Nils van der Blij, Laura Ramirez-Elizondo, Matthijs Spaan; Wuhua Li and Pavol Bauer, Stability of DC Distribution Systems: Analytical and Experimental Results, IEEE 3rd International Conference on DC Microgrids (ICDCM), Matsue, Japan, May 2019 (Zenodo download)
8. Nils van der Blij, Laura Ramirez-Elizondo, Matthijs Spaan; Wuhua Li and Pavol Bauer,State-Space Modeling of DC Distribution Systems: Experimental Validation, the 10th International Conference on Power Electronics – ECCE Asia (ICPE 2019-ECCE Asia), Busan, Korea, May 2019 (Zenodo download)
9. Fulong Li, Zhengyu Lin, Jiande Wu and Wuhua Li, Virtual Negative Cable Resistance for Power Sharing Accuracy Enhancement in DC Microgrids, the 28th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), Vancouver, Canada, June 2019 (Zenodo download)
1. Active DC Bus Signaling Control Method for Coordinating Multiple Energy Storage Devices in DC Microgrids by Fulong Li, Aston University, in ICDCM 2017
2. Affine Arithmetic Formulation of the Unit Commitment Problem Under Uncertainty by Prof. Claudio Cañizares, University of Waterloo, in IREP 2017
3. Simultaneous Power and Information Transfer Technology for DC Microgrid Applications by Zhengyu Lin, Aston University, Seminar in Shandong University, Dec 2017
1st RDC2MT project ESR Poster Competition Posters (7th June 2018)
1. Evangelos Kalamaras, Meltiani Belekoukia, Huizhi Wang , and Jin Xuan, "Techno-economic Assessment of a Hybrid Off-grid DC System for Combined Heat and Power Generation in Remote Islands"
2. Fulong Li, "Hierarchical Control in DC Microgrids"
3. Lijun Zhang, and Fei Wang, "Research and Application of Bi-directional DC/DC Converters for DC Microgrid"
4. Ming Li, "The Grid Impedance Adaptation Dual Mode Control Strategy in Weak Grid"
5. Nils H. van der Blij, "DC Distribution Grid Management"
6. Ruichi Wang, "Communication Integrated DC-DC Converters for DC Microgrid"