RDC2MT project will follow the H2020 Programme Rules on Open Access to Scientific Publications. All the papers can be downloaded from Zenodo.
Real-time data of live demostration sites
1. Ruichi Wang, Jiande Wu, Zhongnan Qian, Zhengyu Lin, and Xiangning He, 'A graph theory based energy routing algorithm in Energy Local Area Network (e-LAN)' IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol in press (Zenodo download)
1. Fulong Li, Zhengyu Lin, Zhongnan Qian and Jiande Wu, "Active DC Bus Signaling Control Method for Coordinating Multiple Energy Storage Devices in DC Microgrid", IEEE second International Conference on DC Microgrids (ICDCM), June 2017, Nürnberg, Germany (Zenodo download)
1. Active DC Bus Signaling Control Method for Coordinating Multiple Energy Storage Devices in DC Microgrids by Fulong Li, Aston University, in ICDCM 2017
2. Affine Arithmetic Formulation of the Unit Commitment Problem Under Uncertainty by Prof. Claudio Cañizares, University of Waterloo, in IREP 2017
3. Simultaneous Power and Information Transfer Technology for DC Microgrid Applications by Zhengyu Lin, Aston University, Seminar in Shandong University, Dec 2017