- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
June 2020 -- RDC2MT consortium in the 29th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE 2020)
29th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE 2020) will be hosted in Delft, The Netherlands from 16-19 June 2020, and it will be an online conference.
RDC2MT consortium will participate in this conference, and share our knowledge with all the attendees of the conference.
Tuesday 16 June, 8:30-12:15 CEST, DC and AC microgrids, by Dr. Laura Ramírez Elizondo and Prof. Pavol Bauer, Delft University of Technology.
Joining: The tutorial will be hosted in Zoom. You will receive a joining link by email.
Thursday 18 June, 13:00-14:00 CEST
Energy Storage - Overview and Research, by Prof. Claudio Cañizares, University of Waterloo, Canada
Joining instructions: Please join the live stream via YouTube at https://youtu.be/vF7QJpgqp2c.
Advanced Technologies for DC Microgrid Plug-and-Play Operations
Room 7 2020-06-19 11:30-12:30 (CEST)
Chaired by: Zhengyu Lin, Fei Wang
ND-001252 Multifunctional Control Design for Modular Plug-and-play Battery Storage in DC Microgrids
Fulong Li, Haoge Xu, Zhengyu Lin
ND-004405 Accurate Power Sharing of Hybrid Energy Storage System in DC Shipboard Power System Based on Quadratic Programming Algorithm
Tianling Shi, Heyu Liu, Fei Wang, Shengqi Zhang, Hui Guo, Zhengyu Lin
ND-004723 Improved Power Flow Methods for DC Grids
Nils H. van der Blij, Dario Chaifouroosh, Claudio A. Canizares, Thiago B. Soeiro, Laura M. Ramirez-Elizondo, Matthijs T. J. Spaan, Pavol Bauer
ND-008109 Data-Driven Fault Localization of a DC Microgrid with Refined Data Input
Waqas Javed, Dong Chen
ND-001015 Multi-agent Control Strategy for Microgrids using Petri Nets
The conference full program can be found: http://isie2020.org/program/