- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
Dr Ruichi Wang of Zhejiang University has been successful in her H2020 MSCA Individual Fellowship application, and the project is entitled "Power and Information Integration Technologies in Microgrids (PAINTING)". Dr Wang will be hosted by Dr Zhengyu Lin at Loughborough University for her Fellowship, and plans to visit TU Delft and a couple of new EU project partners for a few month secondment during her Fellowship.
Dr Wang has made a good contribution to RDC2MT project. We wish her success in her Fellowship.