- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
23rd October 2019 -- RDC2MT 3rd project workshop was held at Loughborough University
On 22nd October 2019, RDC2MT 3rd project workshop was held at Loughborough University. More than 20 researchers from 7 institutions attended the workshop. The workshop activities include four invited talks from external speakers, four project presentations from project students, and a discussion session for the topic “why DC?”. A training session on "how to write journal papers" was given by Dr Bing Ji of University of Leicester, who is the Editorial Coordinator & Editor of IET power electronics.