- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
On 22nd October 2019, RDC2MT 3rd project workshop was held at Loughborough University. More than 20 researchers from 7 institutions attended the workshop. The workshop activities include four invited talks from external speakers, four project presentations from project students, and a discussion session for the topic “why DC?”. A training session on "how to write journal papers" was given by Dr Bing Ji of University of Leicester, who is the Editorial Coordinator & Editor of IET power electronics.