- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
23rd August 2019 -- 3rd annual project meeting was held at TU Delft
On 22nd August 2019, 3rd RDC2MT annual project meeting was held at TU Delft. Project team members from Loughborough University, Aston University, Shanghai University, CSEM and TU Delft attended meeting. The project progress and future delivery plan were discussed. Dr Pierre Jean from CSEM also give a presentation on their DC microgrid demonstration site design and evaluation work recently completed. After the meeting, some of the project members also visited Pulse building of TU Delft. Pulse is the first energy-neutral building on the TU Delft campus, and the DC system is used to connect everything that works on direct current (DC).