- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
In June 2019, Aston University Ph.D student Fulong Li attended IEEE 28th International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE) conference in Vancouver, Canada, and presented a joint research work of "Virtual Negative Cable Resistance for Power Sharing Accuracy Enhancement in DC Microgrids". The quality of the work has been recognised by the IEEE IES Students and Young Professionals Activity (SYPA) Committee, and Fulong is one of the Awardees of the IES-SYPA competition for the IEEE ISIE 2019 conference. A short video was made for Fulong's contribution in this research work, which is available in YouTube.