- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
The project 1st periodic report was submitted on time, and the agency considers the project implementation for the period M1-M24 satisfactory.
In the first report period (from 1st Feb 2017 to 31st Jan 2019), 30 person-months (PMs) secondment has been completed in RDC2MT project, which is 96.7% of planned secondments in this report period, and 31% of total planned secondments. 13 early-stage researchers (ESRs) have been involved in secondments, and more than 10 ESRs has presented their work in the project workshops and international conferences.
The project also has made a good progress in all technical tasks, and 12 peer-reviewed papers (including accepted) have been published in power converters, DC microgrid controls, and system optimisations.