- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
9th April 2019 -- Project 1st Periodic report approved by EU
The project 1st periodic report was submitted on time, and the agency considers the project implementation for the period M1-M24 satisfactory.
In the first report period (from 1st Feb 2017 to 31st Jan 2019), 30 person-months (PMs) secondment has been completed in RDC2MT project, which is 96.7% of planned secondments in this report period, and 31% of total planned secondments. 13 early-stage researchers (ESRs) have been involved in secondments, and more than 10 ESRs has presented their work in the project workshops and international conferences.
The project also has made a good progress in all technical tasks, and 12 peer-reviewed papers (including accepted) have been published in power converters, DC microgrid controls, and system optimisations.