- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
20th December 2018 -- Shanghai University Joined RDC2MT
RDC2MT project grant agreement amendment request has been approved by European Commission before Christmas, and Shanghai University (SHU) of China now an official project partner of RDC2MT project.
Shanghai University is one of the Chinese leading research universities. The project team is led by Prof. Fei Wang, and is part of the Shanghai Key Lab of Power Station Automation Technology. The team has built a microgrid laboratory equipped with a whole set of equipment such as programmable grid emulator, energy-storage emulator, PV/Wind emulator, and electronic loads. Besides, there is also a set of AC/DC hybrid microgrid consisting of practical power converters and energy management platform.
SHU team has been active in RDC2MT project since the midterm meeting. Aston University Ph.D student Zhi Qiao has just completed his 2-month secondment in SHU, and Prof. Bauer (TU Delft) and Michiel Arnoldy (DCBV) visited SHU in November 2019.