- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
Our Chinese partners successfully secured match funding from Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) with the project titled “Plug-and Play Operation principle and integration Application of Structured DC based Microgrid” (PNP-DCMG).
On 23rd and 24th of November 2018, the kick-off meeting of PNP-DCMG was held in Zhejiang University, China. Prof. Xiangning He from Zhejiang University is the PI of PNP-DCMG project, and introduced the Chinese match funding project. Prof. Bauer from TU Delft and Michiel Paul Arnoldy from DCBV introduced their latest research activities. Dr Zhengyu Lin from Aston University introduced the RDC2MT project progress and future plans. Future secondments plan were reviewed and discussed in this meeting.
After the kick-off meeting, a project workshop was held. In this workshop, Dr Guipeng Chen from Xiamen University gave a tutorial, entitled “New Power Electronic Technologies for DC Microgrid Applications”, which includes two technical sessions, “Fault-Tolerant LLC Converter” and “Programmable Topology Derivation of Integrated Three-Port Converters”. After that, three research students presented their research work in DC microgrids. A Zhejiang University power electronics lab tour was also organized.