- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
The mid-term meeting of RDC2MT project was held on 8th June 2018 in TU Delft. EU project advisor Simona Losmanova and all EU and Chinese partners attended the meeting. The project progress, implementation issues and deviations from the project plan were openly discussed between project partners and the EU project advisor. Positive and constructive comments were received from Simona, and a feasible amendment plan was discussed. Also, in the meeting, it has been confirmed that Shanghai University will be accepted as a formal partner of RDC2MT project.