- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
7th June 2018 -- RDC2MT Project 2nd Workshop and 1st ESR Poster Competition
The 2nd RDC2MT project workshop was held on 7th June 2018 in TU Delft. More than 20 researchers from 9 project partners attended the workshop.
The workshop topic was “Research collaboration on DC microgrids between European and Chinese partners”. Prof. Xiangning He (IEEE Fellow) from Zhejiang University, China, gave an introduction of the recent Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) funded project on DC microgrid. It is a match funding project for RDC2MT project, and it also has its own research objectives. Future collaboration opportunities between European and Chinese partners were discussed in details, and action plans were made after the discussion.
RDC2MT the 1st Early Stage Researchers (ESR) Poster Competition was held in this project workshop. We received quite a few high quality posters for this competition. All workshop participants voted their favorite posters, and Ph.D student Ruichi Wang from Zhejiang University won the price of Outstanding Winner.