- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
In December 2017, Dr Zhengyu Lin from Aston University visited Zhejiang University in China. It was a two-week research secondment, and Dr Lin worked on novel DC Bus communication technology for DC microgrid applications, together with two Ph.D students who have been seconded to Aston University in early 2017. Dr Lin also met Nils H. van der Blij, a Ph.D student from TU Delft. Nils was doing his secondment with Zhejiang University at that time, and discussed his research progress with Dr Lin.
Dr Lin was invited to visit Shandong University Power Electronics Energy Saving research centre, and introduced RDC2MT project during the visit.