- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
November 2017 -- Task of training on working in an industrial environment completed
In the last 5 months, 6 Ph.D students have been seconded to DCBV for 8 person-months, and gained experience of working in an industrial environment. Based on their background, they have been involved in various technical aspect of DC microgrid, which including protection, scalable vanadium redox flow battery modelling, and feasibility analysis of a hybrid energy system for a DC house, etc. They also visited a few DC demonstration sites, such as DC green house, CIRCL DC office, etc.