- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
Zhejiang University Ph.D student, Ruichi Wang, has completed her 2-month secondment with Aston University. During the secondment, she contributed to the research on the integration of communication to dc-dc converters for DC microgrids (WP1). She also gave presentations in Aston group seminar and the RDC2MT project annual workshop. The Aston testing platform has been transferred to Zhejiang University, so that Ruichi can continue this research after her secondment.
It is the second time for Ruichi to work in Aston University, and this time, she enjoyed the British summer. Full story please see her BLOG.