- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
The first RDC2MT project annual meeting and workshop was held on 5th and 6th September 2017 in TU Delft.
In the annual meeting on Tuesday, the project progress was reported, and tasks for the next 12 months were reviewed. Also, actions to improve the project implementation were discussed.
In the workshop on Wednesday, Prof. Canizares from University of Waterloo gave a talk on "Overview of Remote Microgrid Research", and Prof. Bauer from TU Delft gave a talk on "From DC Buildings to a DC Distribution and Transmission - Roadmap for DC Systems". After a TU Delft DC System group laboratory tour, Dr Xuan from Heriot-Watt University gave a tutorial on "Fuel Cell based CHP for DC house and microgrids". Two students Fulong Li from Aston University and Ruichi Wang from Zhejiang University presented their research work done during their secondments:
Capacitive Grounding for Microgrids (Fulong Li)