- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
The Second IEEE International Conference on DC microgrids (ICDCM) 2017 was held at Nurnberg, Germany in June 2017.
RDC2MT consortium members from Aston University, TU Delft, DCBV, CSEM and Xiamen University attended the conference and presented their research findings.
Harry Stokman from DCBV gave a panel speach of "DC in the Netherlands" on Tuesday, 27th June, and Prof. Pavol Bauer from TU Delft gave a keynote speach of "How direct will the future electricity be?" on Thursday 29th June.
Ph.D student Fulong Li from Aston University presented his research paper on Wednesday 28th June, "Active DC Bus Signaling Control Method for Coordinating Multiple Energy Storage Devices in DC Microgrid", which is a joint research work between Aston University and Zhejiang University.