- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
April 2017 -- The first RDC2MT project secondment completed
The first RDC2MT project secondment was completed as planned in April 2017.
Ph.D student Zhongnan Qian from Zhejiang University was seconded to Aston University in the first two month of the RDC2MT project. During the secondment, Zhongnan contributed to the development and evaluation of a novel voltage ripple based DC power line communication for DC microgrid applications. Reliable communication was established between power converters, and a joint paper is currently under writing for publication.