- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
In December 2020 and January 2021, several online joint seminars (workshops) were organized between Loughborough University and Shanghai University.
In those events, Dr Zhengyu Lin presented "Simultaneous Power and Information Transfer Basics", Dr Fulong Li presented "Stability review of DC microgrids -- linear methods".
More than 50 Research students in both Universities were invited, and many of them were involved in the discussion session on "Main challenges of DC microgrid stability issues".