- Title: fill in a title.
- Add content in the editor window.
- Category: In the roll-out button under the editor window you must choose the right category to have a link to the page appear in the side bar.
- Access: for standard pages/articles access is Public. Except for category Project administration access: Consortium members
- SAVE: Save every 2 minutes when you are working on an article before you are locked out and your changes get lost.
- CANCEL: Please press on the button CANCEL if you change your mind and want to exit the editor window you have opened!
ISIE 2020 will take place in Delft
29th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE 2020) will take place from 17-19 June 2020 in the Dutch city of Delft. The conference will be held at the Delft University of Technology, on the campus at walking distance from the historical centre. Prof. Pavol Bauer from TU Delft will chair the technical program of this conference.
Call for Papers
We are organising a special session on "Advanced Technologies for DC microgrid Plug-and-Play Operations" in The 29th IEEE International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE 2020), which will be held in 17-19 June 2020, Delft, The Netherlands. Full paper submission deadline is 31st Jan 2020. More details can be found: